Location: Dublin or Waterford
CameraMatics is one of the fastest growing Irish start-ups with an award-winning software solution for fleet and driver risk management.
CameraMatics is a disruptive technology providing a modular software platform based on camera technology, vision systems, AI, Machine Learning and Telematics, combined with fleet safety modules that helps fleet operators to drive new safety standards across their fleet and drivers, reduce accidents, improve operational efficiencies, manage compliance, whilst giving them complete visibility and peace of mind for today’s challenges in fleet operations.
We are in an exciting phase of growth as we continue to expand our business operations and reach new markets in the UK and USA, and we are looking for a Customer Success Specialist to come on board and be part of the Customer Success Team and the wider company in this exciting journey.
Role and responsibilities
The Customer Success Specialist is primarily a reactive role responding to customer queries and support requests via email or phone. You will communicate directly with clients, primarily through email and phone, and work closely with our internal Sales and Product teams to ensure a flawless experience with Cameramatics from the beginning.
If you get passionate about delivering outstanding, memorable “WOW’ experiences, facilitating creative solutions, and delighting clients at every turn, this is the role for you.
• Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
• Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analysing the symptoms
• Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary
• Cross team collaboration to troubleshoot problems, improve processes, and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Engage customers in add on, cross selling and upselling opportunities.
• Assist with contract renewals
• Deliver a customer-first, proactive experience to solve their issue.
• Every customer issue is an opportunity to show how great we are!
• Meet targets; based on retention of clients, increased revenue and CSAT
• Bachelor’s Degree
• You have a strong work ethic, initiative and can work well independently, but also part of the team.
• You enjoy collaborating, learning, sharing knowledge and ultimately coming together with the departments to ensure good communication and shared outcomes.
• Experience in hands-on and customer-facing remote service delivery.
• An interest and flair for new technologies.
• You are looking for continuous learning and product enablement..
• Working knowledge of Windows and MS Office Suite
• Proven problem solving skills and technical aptitude
• Superb communication and customer handling skills
• Ability to think on your feet in a highly demanding and fast-moving environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Solid track record of meeting or exceeding challenging SLAs in previous positions.
• Strong forecasting skills and administrative hygiene to maintain an accurate customer accounts and profiles.
• Operate with a growth mindset and have the flexibility to adapt to a changing, high growth start-up environment.
• Exceptional written and spoken English for communicating with all stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a young dynamic tech company with a global reach.
Our culture fosters open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged.
At CameraMatics, we work together as a friendly, supportive team who are willing to assist each other and share best practices to achieve team success.
Opportunity to be creative and play a key role in the success of a high growth start-up.
Competitive salary + Performance Bonus
21 days paid holiday
Please complete all fields of the form below, making clear which role you are interested in, and attach your CV.