Challenges for passenger transit
Passenger transport operators navigate busy, built-up areas or at high speed on motorways meaning they’ve a duty of care to their passengers, other road users and the environment. They’re also potentially subject to increased risk of abuse to drivers, and vandalism to their vehicles.
- Difficult manoeuvring in stations, depots, and garages
- Collisions with other road users due to blind spots
- Abuse to drivers and vandalism to vehicles
- Fuel emissions and environmental impact of operations
- Fraudulent personal injury claims